We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who goes to dassia

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
who goes to dassia

me and the wife are thinking of booking for dassia next holiday and were just wondering if it was very rowdy or just nice with a mix of bars & entertainment

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
137 reviews
1. Re: who goes to dassia

We've been 3 times. Mainly because we love the villa we stay in there. Its ideally located for exploring the island, and handy for Corfu town. There are some great tavernas and bars

If I'm honest, it's not my favourite resort on Corfu (prefer Nissaki / Kalami) but we've had 3 great holidays there and are back there Monday.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
137 reviews
2. Re: who goes to dassia

ps I wouldn't say it was rowdy.

Dublin
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: who goes to dassia

Dassia is definitely not rowdy, much more relaxed than nearby Ipsos which is choc-a-bloc with Italians at the moment. Nicest time fir Dassia is September, in my opinion.

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
921 posts
102 reviews
4. Re: who goes to dassia

Why are you thinking of Dassia, in particular?

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
5. Re: who goes to dassia

Is Dassia suitable for a mobility scooter and are there many shops to wander around The beach photos I have seen look beautiful but I have very limited mobility and need to be sure its not hilly Thanks for any input you can give me

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
143 reviews
6. Re: who goes to dassia

Not hilly, not very many shops. Take a look at Roda it's flat too and has a nice mix of taverna's & shops.

7. Re: who goes to dassia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Dassia
Recent Conversations
More Dassia Topics