We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

june in cuba

sunderland
Level Contributor
77 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
june in cuba

we too are going from manchester on the 6th of june for 2wks so hope its gunna be hot hot hot and font mind getting a little wet so long as its not monsoon weather.

staying at the rio luna y mares anyone else going then?

stone england
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: june in cuba

june 9 from manchester. have been this resort 2 years ago and had a great time. see u there in the bar for cocktails

Warrington, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: june in cuba

we fly june 9 from manchester can't wait 3rd time at brisas love it there,

see you for cocktails

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: june in cuba

yer, we fly on the 30th may for 2 wks stayin at the same hotel its or first time in cuba and r soo looling forward to it.julie

sunderland
Level Contributor
77 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: june in cuba

hi julie,its our 1st time too,im all excited and its what 7wks,we were in mexico last year and i expect itl be as gorgeous as that so cant wait just hop we dont get rained on everyday.We are from sunderland so if we see you your accent wont be too hard to recognise,see you for beer nd cocktails.

sunderland
Level Contributor
77 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: june in cuba

this must be a good hotel if you are returning? youve been to cuba a few times,it must be lovely,were going 6th june cant wait to get in that sea,it looks fab,have you done any of the trips,havana?i quite fancy that but wondering whether its worth the money,its 214cuc and for that we could prob do all the other trips,jusr not sure, any ideas

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
587 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: june in cuba

kazsafc2000 The Havana trip is well worth the money but make sure you do the overnight one. We go to the hotel next door to where you are going, it shares a fantastic beach the best part being at the Sol Luna end. The dolphin trip is also good if you have not swam with them before and it is only a few mins from your hotel. You will find quite a difference between Mexico and Cuba in addition the people in Cuba are very friendly. Have a fantastic time.

FTM

Rhondda Cynon Taff...
Level Contributor
231 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: june in cuba

do you rather Cuba or Mexico ? We have been to Mexico 3 times- Akumal area and love it, trying Cuba in June x

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: june in cuba

We arrive on 16th June at SRLM with some of our family and friends. We will be getting married there.

We visited in 2010 so hope to have just as good a time, if not better! x

sunderland
Level Contributor
77 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: june in cuba

juleswales we went to mexico about 3yrs ago it was fab we stayed in riviera maya it was beautiful and the beach was out of this world looking forward to cuba though wanted to go last year went to cyprus and italy instead

sunderland
Level Contributor
77 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: june in cuba

mhsdurham not really bothered about going to club tropicana is it still worth stay ing the night,the price is putting me off abit cos i wanna do loads of the other trips anarl which other trips did you go on? i quite fancy going into the forest where che gavahs hideout was and do the cuban thing,and the boat trip i wanna do them all and if i go to havana i prob wont be able to do the others,is havana REALLY worth doing

FTM!