We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking at OnurAir for Uk - Dalaman 2015

West Sussex, Uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Looking at OnurAir for Uk - Dalaman 2015

Hi there

Going to Dalyan in Aug 2015 for the third time (love the place) was wondering if anyone could explain how or give the link to booking with OnurAir online for Uk flights. I keep getting information on their extras once the tickets are booked or internal Turkish flights. Is it that you can only book with them direct on the phone or via a travel agent.

Sorry perhaps I am being thick!

Thanks

Helen

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking at OnurAir for Uk - Dalaman 2015

You can't book direct with Onur Air.

Flights in the UK are only available through UK based charter companies such as Jewel in the Crown or On The Beach.

West Sussex, Uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking at OnurAir for Uk - Dalaman 2015

Thank you that is what I thought may be the case - I looked and Monarch are cheapest but hubby still balking at the price so I thought I could try them as an alternative. So annoying the prices! Arrrgghhh!!

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking at OnurAir for Uk - Dalaman 2015

We are also looking for September 2015.

I will wait until easyJet release their flights in September and see what they are like price-wise, and then decide who to go with.

Have you had a look at Travel Republic? They sometimes throw up good prices, and other alternatives. You can also search for multiple departure airports. I have booked flights with them on occasion, but mostly use the info to go direct to the airline.

Midlands
Level Contributor
289 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking at OnurAir for Uk - Dalaman 2015

We're returning with onur airlines next month, we booked through Thomas Cook Airlines.

Sevenoaks, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking at OnurAir for Uk - Dalaman 2015

BA are flying 4 times a week to Dalaman from Gatwick starting in April. Surprisingly cheap as well.

6. Re: Looking at OnurAir for Uk - Dalaman 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2015, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Dalaman