We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long to stay in Dalaman

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
How long to stay in Dalaman

Looking at doing a tour which starts and finished in Fethiye. Just tossing up whether to stay on in Dalaman for an extra few days, but not sure if there is enough to do there to warrant the additional days.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,851 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How long to stay in Dalaman

Dalaman is just a small town where the airport is situated. Why not stay on in Fethiye and make that your base for a few days - it is just over an hour then to get to Dalaman Airport. Where is your tour taking you to? What time of year are you going? and What are your interests?

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How long to stay in Dalaman

Thanks for your help. I am going on the 27th Sept- 8th October and my sailing tour takes me Fethiye to smugglers cove. I am interested in the beach, shopping (particularly jewellery) and relaxation.

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How long to stay in Dalaman

As attagul as said, Stay in Fethiye. You have every thing you are looking for there.

4. Re: How long to stay in Dalaman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalaman