We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks to long at Grand Palladium???

St. Albert
Level Contributor
95 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
2 weeks to long at Grand Palladium???

Hi just wondering if booking for 2 weeks will be too long at this resort/location? We are a family of 5, one adult child, 13 and 12 year old. I am concerned that we will get bored but really would like to get away for two weeks. Thoughts anyone?

Centennial
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 2 weeks to long at Grand Palladium???

We are considering this resort for the same reason, the discovery promo. 7 days for about $1700 for a family of 4 with 2 teens. I doubt it can be beat. If it can, please let me know!

Mom38,

How did you get the deal for 2 weeks.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
49 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 2 weeks to long at Grand Palladium???

We stayed here in March with our 12 and 10 year Olds. We only did one excursion during that time because we had lots to do on site. I do feel you could do some excursions to keep it interesting. Chukka zipline and rafting was enjoyed by my husband and son. We considered YS Falls, but did not want another day offsite.

Snorkelling is great.... we took our own stuff.

The shows will all repeat the 2nd week, of course!!!

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,134 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 2 weeks to long at Grand Palladium???

Hey Mom38 - Your kids will love Jamaica. My 7 and 13year old have been 3 times and love it! Does your travel deal require that you stay for two weeks? If not, I would consider doing a split - 7 days at the Grand Palladium and then 7 days at another resort. You know what beaches offer - there is one in Negril in one in Ocho. A similar resort with lots of activities for kids is Jewel Runaway bay. We stayed in Feb and my kids loved it. Great beach (far superior to Grand Palladium), great reef for snorkeling and a brand new waterpark.

Then you are closer to Ocho which offers many excursions that kids love.

Cheers. Too Cold.

14. Re: 2 weeks to long at Grand Palladium???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2016, 14:16