We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Service to Lucea

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Taxi Service to Lucea

Does any one have a recommendations as to what taxi service to use from Sangster Airport to Lucea?

Private for four adults and their rates.

We used one last year and honestly can't remember the name as we travelled 4 times.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
13,144 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Taxi Service to Lucea

The driver I use to Negril is:

Linley Grant; 1-876-357-3267 or 1-876-844-7700; linleygrant@yahoo.com

Very reliable; fully insured for tourist transport. He works with an immaculately clean van. His wife, who I know, does his scheduling.

I was once delayed over 4 hours and, via phone, organized meeting me right out of customs.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
98 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Taxi Service to Lucea

Dudleys big ship taxi. Jermain was a good driver. Also heard good things about JUTA tours

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
98 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Taxi Service to Lucea

There is another guy posted about frequently named Ashton. Search him as there are tons of good reviews and he even gives people a phone to call him with

4. Re: Taxi Service to Lucea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2016, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Lucea
Recent Conversations