We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Airport at Corfu to Benitses

Stamford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Airport at Corfu to Benitses

Hi , we are staying in BENITSES IN JUNE AT ELLI MARINA APARTMENTS and would like to get a bus from near Airport .We land around Dinner time.

After reading other answers , a bit confused , ! do we get no 6 blue bus to BENITSES and if so were do we get it from ,is it Lldll supermarket or MITROPOLITOU METHODIOUS STREET and how long are we on bus . Which stop do we get off at for ELLI MARINA Apartments ?

Sorry to ask all these questions , but want to get it right lol

Thank you Christine

1 reply
Level Contributor
34 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Airport at Corfu to Benitses

Hi Christine, i just saw your post, so i'm not sure if you have traveled already. I just got back from Benitses, a couple of weeks ago, and stayed at the Elli Marina Hotel also. This was my major concern... bus or transfer. I ended up going with the transfer, just for the same reason you asked the question. Uncertainty! I used the transfer company, Holiday Taxis Kerkyra. The total cost, per person, one way, was around $9 or $10 USD. I am glad i did the transfers. While leaving the airport, i saw where i would have had to walk, and the KTEL station. I felt that i had made the right decision, especially because i had a bag with me. It wasn't that it was not do-able, it just seemed that it would have taken more energy and time, rather than just get there safely and quickly. If you decide on the bus, just let the driver know where you need to get off, and i'm sure they will let you off at the most nearest stop. (If the driver isn't familiar with Elli Marina, tell him to let you off at Big Bites Restaurant; which is diagnolly across the street from hotel.) The transfer company dropped us off at a market; which sits right in front of Elli Marina... 1 minute walk to the property. Hope this helps... but if you already went on your trip, i hope you found it as beautiful as i did, and have a great time. Andres will take good care of you at Elli Marina. Cheers.

Reply to: Bus from Airport at Corfu to Benitses
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benitses