We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sept 2012

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sept 2012

Have just booked 2 weeks in Sept 2012 in Sea Resort, can not wait. I know early but only 2 rooms left.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sept 2012

Questions already, ( I liked to be prepared), Can you snorkel from Beach here and are you directed towards the Ferry?

Thanks

Lou

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
4,413 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sept 2012

Which Resort ? Are you asking about transport from airport to ferry ?

Stef

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sept 2012

We are staying at the Diani sea resort and I know Thomson transfer us but does that include the Ferry as well?

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sept 2012

Yes it does and make sure you have water to drink as it takes quite a while from leaving the Airplane to the hotel

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sept 2012

Thanks Drakesdrum are you ok with taking bottled water into the country.

Have always booked tours via Travel Rep before, never off our own back, anyone you can recommend for Safari, catamarran.

Can you snorkel from the Diani Sea Resort Beach?

I am terrible would rather know before get there but Husband would rather wait and find out.

Thanks

LOu

Scotland
Level Contributor
390 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sept 2012

Thomson supplied a 500ml bottle of water each on the coach when we travelled with them last year.

leics
Level Contributor
423 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: sept 2012

Snorkelling - the reef is about 500 yds offshore. You can snorkel on the inshore side, plenty of seastars, urchins and quite a lot of seagrass. Some fish about, but not many.

The local beach boys will take you out to the reef in their out-rigger canoes (didn't do this so can't vouch for the snorkelling).

8. Re: sept 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach