We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
129 reviews
Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Hello good people,

We'll be on our first visit to Tsilivi in early September and staying in the Mavrikos.

We are trying to get some recommedations from people in regards to food, drink and nice things to do during the day.

So with that in mind, please can you give me your top 5,

Places to eat, either night or day,

Places to drink for nightlife, disco's quizzes etc,

Nice walks in and around Tzilivi, for instance, is it a nice easy walk to Tragaki ? say 6 mile round trip ?

Anything else you care to mention

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions

Danny

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Food:

Menirs

Koukos

Giorgios

Bars:

Two Brothers

Boat Trip:

Levante (Tsilivi Harbour)

glasgow
Level Contributor
141 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Hi Danny, you have picked the right resort in my opinion, my fav restaurants are Georgios, Zeus, Menir, Stammes, and the Old Village Restaurant, Bars would have to be Friends, The Ark, Two Brothers Magdalanas and the Corner Bar, there are plenty of trips on offer but dont book them through your rep as they charge almost double for the same trip offered bt local companies, I would highly recommend the Levante speed boat trips, there is one in the morning and one in the afternoon, Captain Spiros will look after you on that one, I would also recommend the round the island bus trip. Tragaki is not to far away from Tsilivi but if you walk take plenty of water with you, as you say its about 5-6km round trip but its uphill on the way. You could also visit the water park, a local bus runs to it, there is also crazy golf, and bowl' em over a fun arcade type building in the centre, all in all you will find plenty to do, Have a grest time!!!

bolton
8 posts
1 review
3. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Danny you are in a good spot in the town restaurants for me popeyes, giogios, romios and if you like fish try king prawn very nice place, bars planet pub for me certainley the busiest when i was there last week and the best. Trips the levante speed boat trips are superb more pricey than others but by far the best, when are you going in sept im back there on the 13th.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
129 reviews
4. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Thanks all,

That's just the sort of thing we are after !

PG99 we are due to fly out on t0he 10th Sept, so if you are in the local area, perhaps we could meet up for a beer, you with your wife family/partner ?

Anyone else have any suggestions ?

Thanks

Danny

bolton
8 posts
1 review
5. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

hi danny yes me and my partner are there from the 13th staying at the planet so it would be good to meet up for a beer.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
129 reviews
6. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Bump

Anyone have anything further to suggest ?

Thanks

Danny

Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Hi Danny I agree with all recommendations and would like to add that you should hire a car and take off around the island. The north of the island has breathtaking mountain scenery while the south has some of the most amazing beaches. Take a trip to Kambi to watch the fabulous sunset, enjoy!

manchester
7 posts
8. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Hi danny we are flying same date as youselves, staying across the way at the mavaris complex. we have bin to tsilivi before found it fantastic, plenty to do for kids, then night life great also. we found popeyes,zues,goergios, and druken moon great entertainment and food is superb. if u want to go clubbing laganus is the place.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
129 reviews
9. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Thanks Kirsty

I was over in Lagaanas in 2002 and it was great then.

I think now though that it will be far too much for us in the evenings for a week, we intend to head over there for a day and then I'll see if the mrs fancies having a night out there also.

Really looking forward to Tsilivi, sounds just what we are looking for

Danny

Home
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
10. Re: Help, Please give me your recommedations for Tsilivi

Hi Danny,

Another good thing to do was to get a pedalo at Kalamaki beach and head out to see the turtles. If your lucky like us you will see them and get the chance to get in and swim alongside them. Brilliant experience!!

Kalamaki is only 5 mins from Laganas and a 15 min drive from Tsilivi. Well worth it, my girlfriend has not stopped telling people sice we got back, and that been a month!!

steven

Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi
Recent Conversations