We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trip recommendations??

cardiff/wales
Level Contributor
371 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trip recommendations??

Hi

We are staying in Tsilivi shortly and we are looking for a boat trip that will be suitable to take a 4 year old on.

Can anyone recommend a suitable trip and company to use??

Was thinking of the Turtle trip as it goes to a beach also..

Thanks

Sue

Mentioned in this post
Tsilivi
Tsilivi
Zakynthos, Greece
3 replies to this topic
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
658 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trip recommendations??

This company has never let us down. http://nefis-travel.com/ They only do small groups

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trip recommendations??

Nefi’s do a half day turtle spotting trip. We did it last year and I’d say for kids it’s perfect as not too long. They also have turtle conservationists on the boat telling you all about them. It’s really reasonably priced as well.

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trip recommendations??

I would also recommend Nefi's travel. I've never been on their turtle spotting trips but have been on some of their other trips and they have all been great (small groups, friendly staff, and reasonably priced).

Levante (Captain Spiros) is also very good and offers turtle spotting trips directly from Tsilivi harbour which is very convenient. Again small groups and he sometimes let younger children have a go at driving the boat.

I would not advise booking trips with the big travel companies as every time I have been on these trips, they have been more expensive and very overcrowded (although they did have better facilities on the boat such as toilet and snack bar).

Mentioned in this post
Spiros
Spiros
35 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Tsilivi
Tsilivi
Zakynthos, Greece
Reply to: Boat trip recommendations??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi