We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsilivi or Where else?!?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
166 posts
1 review
Tsilivi or Where else?!?

Hi All,

We have visited Tsilivi 6 times over the last 3 years and are going again for 2 weeks in August and to be perfectly honest - We Love It. We enjoy the resort because it has a nice beach, lots of good quality bars and restaurants, a well laid out resort, lovely bar and restaurant owners who are always welcoming, its busy and lively but NOT an 18 - 30 resort.

Now whilst we really do adore Tsilivi we feel that next year we should try a different Greek Resort. Therefore could I please ask if anyone could recommend a resort within Greece that they have visited as well as Tsilivi and they feel the resort is similar and we might like it.

We have just been to Lanzarote and absolutely hated the place and therefore this is the reason why I kindly request your input and advice.

Thank You in advance

Barry and Ros

6 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Tsilivi or Where else?!?

Hi we also go to tsilivi and sidari in corfu which is quite similar but looking at next year maybe Mastichari in kos seems like it has everything we need ,chilled and beach side taverns etc,just what we are looking for

Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
1,655 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Tsilivi or Where else?!?

You might consider Stalis in Crete. Loved Tsilivi for all the same reasons you mention, hard to match really, though we have enjoyed many other resorts too. Stalis is laid back, wide selection of restaurants, not as big as Tsilivi. I have heard good things about Mastichari too. Maybe look at some YouTube footage. Off to Pefkos, Rhodes, shortly, perhaps that’s another place to consider? 😊😊

Edited: 15 May 2018, 08:47
swindon,england
Level Contributor
4,151 posts
264 reviews
3. Re: Tsilivi or Where else?!?

Stalis would be my suggestion to,Sidari also has many similarities to Tsilivi but i would say that the beaches in Stalis would give it the edge.Other plus points in choosing Stalis would be the similar transfer time by taxi and you also have many other popular resorts all within a short distance for a change of scenery if you fancy it.

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
70 reviews
4. Re: Tsilivi or Where else?!?

We have holidayed in Corfu and stayed in Sidari for the past 5 years .... we love it... and like you decided we needed a change. This year we chose Tsilivi as people had said how they compared to one an other. We go in 8 weeks time and are looking forward to it. Have a great holiday whatever you decide.

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
70 reviews
5. Re: Tsilivi or Where else?!?

We have holidayed in Corfu and stayed in Sidari for the past 5 years .... we love it... and like you decided we needed a change. This year we chose Tsilivi as people had said how they compared to one an other. We go in 8 weeks time and are looking forward to it. Have a great holiday whatever you decide.

kent
Level Contributor
341 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: Tsilivi or Where else?!?

agree about sidari weve just come back from tsilivi and found it was a lot more expensive this year cheapest brekkie 6 euro and beers same everywhere 3 euro all restaurants more expensive too.off to sidari next month so hope it hasnt risen quite so much

Reply to: Tsilivi or Where else?!?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi
Recent Conversations