We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zante Maris Hotel

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Zante Maris Hotel

Just today returned from a week at Zante Maris. Just about as perfect as you could get. Food, drinks, room, staff and bar boys were all excellent. You can eat and drink from 0700 to 2300 from 3 different bars and they were just starting the food theme evenings. The only down side was the weather, very windy just about all week but not much rain. We still managed to see all our friends as we went out every night about 10, getting back about 2.30 in the morning. This was our 2nd visit to Maris and would certainly return again. "Er indoors" even won 75 Euro on the Bingo. PLEASE you anti Fully Inclusive fans do not jump on my back for not helping out the locals by not eating and drinking at their tavernas, they were fully looked after by us. After making 16 trips to this Island mostly self catering we have helped them out very well. If anyone could run down a stay at this hotel then I personally think they need to go to a 10 star rated hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Zante Maris Hotel
Zante Maris Hotel
1,399 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Zante Star
Zante Star
#1 of 53 hotels in Tsilivi
Erietta Luxury Apartments
Erietta Luxury Apartments
#2 of 53 hotels in Tsilivi
Contessina Hotel
Contessina Hotel
#3 of 53 hotels in Tsilivi
3 replies to this topic
Spennymoor, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zante Maris Hotel

i am going there on Tuesday for the first time. Your view was really helpful. Thank you.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Zante Maris Hotel

You will have a good time. trust me lol

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zante Maris Hotel

Lovely place you will enjoy it hotel and staff are lovely, food is good too. Local shops are a tad expensive. All in all one of best hotels we’ve stopped at

Reply to: Zante Maris Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi