We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Junior Suite

Montreal
Level Contributor
51 posts
79 reviews
Junior Suite

Hi,

We are considering returning to Sol Cayo Largo but this time with our two little kids. The hotel has suggested a Junior Suite, however, I can't find a travel agent who can offer this to me. Any suggestions?

Planning to travel in June/July.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
1. Re: Junior Suite

have you asked the hotel about the cost of an upgrade if you just book a basic room as part of you AI?

Mont Tremblant...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Largo
Level Contributor
6,364 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Junior Suite

A good travel agent will contact the tour operator to find out the cost of an upgrade: even if the suite is not in the advertised regular offers, the operators usually has options on suites in their respective contracts with the hotel. And usually, the tour operator is likely to have a better price than upgrading directly at the hotel.

Mont Tremblant...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Largo
Level Contributor
6,364 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Junior Suite

moremanoi: I see you are in Montreal. A great resource person to answer your question would be Lily, who is a travel agent and owner of the Cayo Largo website (www.cayolargo.net). Not only is she competent, she's a very nice person!

Montreal
Level Contributor
51 posts
79 reviews
4. Re: Junior Suite

Thanks!

In the end it costs less to book 2 rooms!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
5. Re: Junior Suite

good deal... i bet you got more peace and quiet that way too

6. Re: Junior Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Largo
Recent Conversations