We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearby Disco

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
Nearby Disco

Hello,

Having a bit of trouble finding an answer to this. If I go to the Melia Buenavista, where is the nearest Disco? I'm in my early 30's and would love to go dancing once or twice.

I read there's one at the Pueblo las dunas? Is it good?

Any info would be great. Thank you!

6 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
390 reviews
1. Re: Nearby Disco

As you will see from the mass of replies, that people use the 'other facilities' not.

There is entertainment in all hotels, and all these hotels are AI, so why would people want to go to a disco and pay when it is free ?

If the said disco was packed with locals and had a Cuban vibe , then I imagine the would be queues out the door, but it isnt, and they dont !

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,098 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Nearby Disco

There isn’t much on the Cayo’s than resorts and the little shopping complex. No Cubans live there, they all come by bus from the mainland. And no hotels or restaurants that aren’t AI.

You might do better at a Varedero resort.

Level Contributor
499 posts
3. Re: Nearby Disco

Disco at Las Terrazas is nice and busy on the weekends.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Nearby Disco

Veradero sounds nice for partying but I really only want to go clubbing once (maaaaaybe twice) while I'm there. Put it this way - the disco at the Paradisus was good enough the one time I went, so not looking for anything spectacular (I can do that here in Montreal lol).

Is there a disco at the Buenavista? If not, how far is Las Terrazas? Do we take a cab?

Thank you :)

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Nearby Disco

I found this page: http://www.cayosantamaria.info/disco.html

Lists quite a few options for discos. I have no clue how far each one is from the Buenavista (really hard time finding maps?!) but if one is known to be the better than the others it would be worth it.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Nearby Disco

I'm always too late to edit my last post instead of adding lots of posts LOL.

I see on Google maps where Las Dunas and Las Terrazas are, but not the other ones. If someone has a map it would be appreciated.

I wonder once there if the hotel would know which one would be the best choice given the day we want to go??

Reply to: Nearby Disco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted