We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belitung on Mid December

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
15 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
Belitung on Mid December

We will go to Belitung on Dec 19 until Dec 23, 2017. I want to know about the weather, is it rainy season. Because I want to go Leebong Island and Lengkuas Island.

Mentioned in this post
Belitung Island
Belitung Island
Bangka Belitung Islands, Indonesia
Leebong Island
Leebong Island
63 Reviews
Belitung Island, Indonesia
Lengkuas Island
Lengkuas Island
603 Reviews
Belitung Island, Indonesia
4 replies to this topic
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Belitung on Mid December

i think on midle dec in belitung is right season, because the weather in belitung getting nice now.. after rain season on sept and okt..

2. Re: Belitung on Mid December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2017, 21:14

-
Level Contributor
19 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belitung on Mid December

Went 23-26 Dec 2017. Rained heavily twice and had to cut short the island hopping. Waves were too strong before/after the rain for snorkelling.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
15 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Belitung on Mid December

We went to Belitung from Dec 19 until Dec 23, 2017. Big wave and strong wind but no rain. We skipped island hopping because big wave. The best month to go to Belitung is April and Mei. Don't go to Belitung in Dec.

Mentioned in this post
Belitung Island
Belitung Island
Bangka Belitung Islands, Indonesia
Reply to: Belitung on Mid December
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Belitung Island