We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Costa Adeje to Tenerife North Aiport

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Transfer from Costa Adeje to Tenerife North Aiport

Hi Guys,

im staying at the Tinerfe Gardens at the end of June and Im wondering if anyone can give me any information I'm looking for details of any transfers between the TFS area (not necessarily the airport or my hotel) I am willing to travel to get a bus/shuttle etc, going to Tenerife North airport on a Sunday (1st July)

My flight from TFN is at 21.30 so I would prob need to be at TFN for around 19.30pm.

Has anyone any suggestions of buses etc, I know Titsa have routes but I dont think on a Sunday!

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Transfer from Costa Adeje to Tenerife North Aiport

Hi

Titsa do run buses on a Sunday that will take you from the South { L:C} to the north airport, you can catch the 343 that leave the south at 15.40 or 18.10 to get to the airport approx 1 hour later or so. Below is a link to the time table you would need { SÁBADOS,DOMINGOS Y FESTIVOS is Saturday, Sunday and "Bank holidays}

www.titsa.com/index.php…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Transfer from Costa Adeje to Tenerife North Aiport

Hi Sparhawk,

Many thanks for the info, its great! But I'm going to be a total dumba** and tell you the truth I cant really make out that timetable at all. Where does it collect in Costa Adeje at 15.40?

Many thanks :)

Costa Adeje, Spain
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Transfer from Costa Adeje to Tenerife North Aiport

Departure at 15.40 is from Costa Adeje Station.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Transfer from Costa Adeje to Tenerife North Aiport

Hi

Yes Kiloplus is correct, if you feel the need just get a taxi from your hotel to the bus station then you are set for the trip north. I do agree that the timetable does not make things very clear but we have been using the buses for many years to travel not only from the South airport to PDLC but also on many trips around the island. Do not worry you will be ok :0) enjoy your holiday

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

5. Re: Transfer from Costa Adeje to Tenerife North Aiport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje