We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strip club

Liverpool, England...
3 posts
1 review
Strip club

Staying at Ibrostar Sabila, been told theres a strip club right next to it. does anyone have the name so I can check how close it really is ? Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Strip club

sorry can't help with the name of it.

you could go on google earth and take the yellow man around for a walk andsee if you can see it.

there are a few strip clubs dotted around the san eugino area down to fanabe....most times you walk past them and you would never know they was there.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
3,194 posts
118 reviews
2. Re: Strip club

We stayed opposite a strip club in Las Americas and as Claire says you wouldn’t know it was there . I never heard anyone making a noise going in or out . Most people went quietly on their own and no one wants to draw attention to themselves lol.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
753 posts
3. Re: Strip club

There,s a strip club..(or whatever) right opposite the hotel, sorry don,t know the name..never been there

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,693 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Strip club

https://www.google.com/maps/@28.0843023,-16.7333859,3a,75y,171.56h,92.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sqpHMugOcfVTr-Yie1UZHaQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Theres the street view, couple of clubs(presumably one is a strip club) tattoo parlours etc opposite

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
84 reviews
5. Re: Strip club

Probably doesn't open til midnight by which time most of the clientele in the Sabila will be safely tucked up in bed.

north west england
Level Contributor
4,264 posts
544 reviews
6. Re: Strip club

There's one in Las Americas next to where we stay. It's doors don't open and lights come on till 11. Never seen anyone going in or out, in the several years we've stayed there.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
44 reviews
7. Re: Strip club

there is one above faces bar at san eugino...

we drink in faces, there is a pr outside he does approach groups of lads/men/single men

we sometimes do see men going up stairs, but we have never seen any trouble....not like what you get from the prostitutes on the streers

Reply to: Strip club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje