We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building work near Adeje Gran going on now?

Evesham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Building work near Adeje Gran going on now?

Hello, we are visiting Adeje Gran on Sunday with TUI. They have not advised of building work, but a friend is visiting with Jet 2 in November and has been told building is going on next to the hotel.. is this a case of TUI brushing it under the carpet or is there nothing to worry about... we're still going but I would rather be prepared...

14 replies to this topic
11. Re: Building work near Adeje Gran going on now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 November 2018, 04:27

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
12. Re: Building work near Adeje Gran going on now?

Hi there, I'm staying at the GF Isabel in November, is this far from the building works? Cheers

Evesham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
13. Re: Building work near Adeje Gran going on now?

Hi, it is far enough away not to be a problem for you deffo.. enjoy your holiday in November!

Evesham, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
14. Re: Building work near Adeje Gran going on now?

Sorry Julie...having walked past there it is a bit closer to you than I first thought.. basically opposite where you are staying. They do only work between 9 and 12 and 3 and 6pm I believe. Might be worth checking with your holiday company....there is quite a bit of building going on in the resort though at present, so you may be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire if you move..

Reply to: Building work near Adeje Gran going on now?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Adeje
Recent Conversations