We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Essex
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay

Hi I'm looking for advice on where to stay. We want to be near the beach( walking distance) I've looked at los cristanos or las Americas, presume they are near. We want to visit Siam park and Loro park aswell. Any advice? There are 7 of us. 4 adults a teenager and 2 kids

Thanks

13 replies to this topic
Southwell, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

Do you want somewhere in adeje? If so, what is your budget per person for a week?

Essex
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

Hi

Well around £500 each in October. But I'm struggling with this. Flights are expensive!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
562 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

Try Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel prices are reasonable but i am surmising you will be travelling during half term break during October.

Flight prices are quite expensive at this time too, as per usual school holidays.

Family have stayed here and they were well pleased with the Hotel and its amenities.

good luck

essex
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
1,467 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay

Isla Bonita Hotel or Jacaranda Hotel (next to each other) are in good position..add Isabel Hotel to list.check them out on TA

Essex
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay

Thankyou both. Any idea why it's more expensive in October than August? I am looking half term ish. But may go in August if I can!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,949 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay

October is a peak time for Tenerife. Simple as that really, August can be unbearably hot for some too.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,816 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stay

The Fanabe area is around a 10 minute walk down to the beach. As others have said the 4*Jacaranda is popular, the 4* (more 3*) Isla Bonita is usually one of the cheapest hotels in the area and the 4* Fanabe Costa Sur is also good. They have 2 other hotels close by, the 5* Costa Adeje Gran or the family favourite (along with Fanabe Costa Sur) the 4* Hotel Isabel which is more apartment based than hotel room. The last three can be found here www.gfhoteles.com Another popular hotel although it is further inland is the Hotel Dream Villa Tagoro and this hotel is a short cab-ride to Siam Park. This hotel also does a mini-bus every day to get back and forward to the beach. www.dreamplacehotels.com I believe they've had a re-brand and it's now known as the Tagoro -Family & Fun but that website should still direct you to it.

You can get a coach up to Loro Parque in the north-west. Excursion shops will offer a "twin-ticket" option for both theme parks at a potentially cheaper price.

Edited: 31 May 2017, 23:37
Essex
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to stay

Thankyou that's lots to go on!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to stay

Try the Sunwing, It's 2 mins from the beach in Fanabe. Prime location.

Essex
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to stay

Has anybody be stayed at HG Sur? Is it far from the beach or on a hill? Thanks

Reply to: Where to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted