We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apha rooms

Which Puerto Del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
DUBLIN
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Apha rooms

Has anyone booke with these please are they reliable , What it is have picked out apts and tried to book them direct but they are saying no availablity but when i go into alpha and a few other web sites they are available how can this happen affraid to book them and then wehn we show up we are told no booking made

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apha rooms

Hi

I have used Alpha rooms several times and never had any problems with them.

Diane

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apha rooms

There is normally a rep at the airport meeting flights if that helps.

Keith

scotland
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apha rooms

I booked with alpharooms...they email you everything you need ie: accomodation voucher, and transfer voucher as soon as you book. plus its in duplicate for your records. No probs at all.

Also lowcostholidays for anyone interested are very good also...went to GC last October without a hitch.

No avail doesnt mean no rooms... as the hotel will have handed over X amount of rooms to an agent for sale.

Edited: 18 May 2011, 22:02
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
898 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apha rooms

Ditto all the above. No problems.

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apha rooms

Sunshine are another good company,good prices,we have booked with them 4 timesand had no problems at all,you can book everything with them or just,flight,accomadation,transfers

www.sunshine .co.uk

Edited: 19 May 2011, 00:12
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apha rooms

alicante man is spot on,certain Sites would have rooms pre-ordered,which means only they might have availability for said complex,meaning you would have to book through them,thus making their commission.I am goin to the La Florida apartments in June,and used lowcostholidays.It cost 600 euro for a week,including flights from Dublin,for two people.They e-mail all your booking vouchers to you,transfers,flights etc..

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
324 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apha rooms

Hi

Just returned from PDC and used Alpha Rooms, never used them before so I was a bit worried, but had no problems at all. I usually use Travel republic but Alpha came in a bit cheaper. Anyway had a good time and will be using them again.

DUBLIN
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apha rooms

Thanks all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ireland
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apha rooms

I have booked apartments for my friends 3 times in the last year with Alpha Rooms and they have had no problems with them. They are currently in Albufeira and text me to say they are the nicest apartments they ever stayed in. I can understand your anxiety with 1800hotels going bust last year so if you can, I would book through a Credit Card because at least if anything happens you will be covered through their Insurance policy.

I have only heard good things about Alpha Rooms though so you should be fine.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
525 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apha rooms

Have used Alpharooms several times with no problems whatsoever. As Alicanteman said they do send you loads of e-mails which I usually copy off and then just bring the voucher after payment has been made.

I usually find them the cheapest too!!

Mollie

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Del Carmen
More Puerto Del Carmen Topics