We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bagdogra to Gangtok taxi fare

Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bagdogra to Gangtok taxi fare

Hi, I will be travelling from Bagdogra to Gangtok (Central hill resort) on March 8th. Please let me know the taxi fare if i am hiring a personal cab(small car) for two people.

also do we get shared cabs from airport? how much will be the cost ?

Mentioned in this post
Gangtok
Gangtok
East Sikkim, India
Central Hill Resort Gangtok
Central Hill Resort...
200 Reviews
Gangtok, India
12 replies to this topic
Gangtok, India
Level Contributor
64 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bagdogra to Gangtok taxi fare

For Gangtok take a whole cab (small) for sightseeing 4ppl can be adjustable it will cost you around 2500 per day and for Darjeeling also you have to book a whole cap (small) for morning sightseeing (Tiger hill) they may charge upto 2000/- and for other day you have to take different cab which will charge around 2500-3000 per day.

Mentioned in this post
Gangtok
Gangtok
East Sikkim, India
Darjeeling
Darjeeling
Darjeeling District, India
Tiger Hill
Tiger Hill
1,556 Reviews
Darjeeling, India
Bengaluru
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bagdogra to Gangtok taxi fare

Never go with tour operators like "Denzong Voyages and Travels". Better to book daily from the hotel itself

Terrible experience with Anisha Tamang and denzong. Premium priced and below par service. Absolute disappointment/ We paid an amount of 30k towards transportation and white water rafting. Tour was for 3 days darjeeling and 3 days gangtok. As per terms we should hv got an innova with luggage carrier for the tour.

Please avoid Anisha Tamang and Denzong. Better don't go through agent and use the travel booking available at the hotel side

Reply to: Bagdogra to Gangtok taxi fare
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted