We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kardamena beach kos

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kardamena beach kos

What are the bulldozers and diggers doing to the beaches in may it's all churned up with huge piles of sand hence hardly any sun beds available?

7 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kardamena beach kos

They are preparing and sculpting the beaches with fresh sand ready for the season, they do this every year.

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kardamena beach kos

I am in resort just now and the beach is a complete mess. Far too much sand

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kardamena beach kos

A beach with “far too much sand “ can you expand on that please Kimberly.

glasgow
Level Contributor
663 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kardamena beach kos

I hope them. Piles ov sand are still there when a go on tuesday. It makes building a castle 🏰 alot easier lol.

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Kardamena beach kos

There is mounds all over the place. Looks quite grey too. If u know that maspalomas sand dunes looks life then its simular. A few sunbeds outside Angela's bar

glasgow
Level Contributor
663 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kardamena beach kos

Its just imported sand as a cpl ppl hav mentioned the tractor will b round soom proberbly leveling it all out. Its been like that the last few years in may when i hav visited. A found myself chucking the kids down the stuff last year. A good laugh it was

Kos
Level Contributor
2,084 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kardamena beach kos

The main beach is now completely flat so let’s all hope and pray we don’t have a late Spring storm and it all gets taken away again. Usually the beaches are completed by the 20/5 which sounds late but we usually have a spring southerly storm anything up to the 20/5. I would think beds will be going down soon. However all the bars have their b d stacked ready to go down and they will put them down for you

Reply to: Kardamena beach kos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations