We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation help please

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation help please

Please can anyone help with ideas for accommodation in the area of Kardamena. We have sourced some reasonable flights for last week in June 2018 for 11 nights with TUI, however I can’t seem to find the right place to stay.

We (a couple 50+) would like a small family owned self catering style room or apartment, It doesn’t have to have a pool, It doesn’t have to be in the centre of everything.

What is important to us is a private balcony. Meaning that it must have privacy screening between us and our next door neighbours. Also, we don’t want to directly look across to someone else’s balcony. It doesn’t matter if we have a sea,mountain,field or tops of houses view. I have contacted Daphne through Kardamena uncovered and unfortunately she could only comment on accommodation on their website. Which is understandable. So, if anyone can give me some ideas i would love to hear from you. We have previously stayed in mastichari and Kos Town, so thought Kardamena might be our next visit. Price around 35 euros per night.

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon as the flights haven’t been booked yet and we would really like to book them before they disappear off the TUI website.

Thank you.

3 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,866 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation help please

All the places I have stay in have balconies that aren’t screened off partly or entirely from the other rooms. No places with this feature spring to mind..What are you planning to do that requires total screening??? Nikos 2 have 1 bed apartments with private balconies facing the country side and mountains and only 1 other apartment adjoining., but not totally screened. Maybe have a look at Bubble Pool studios last time Ihad a look of their rooms they didn’t have anyone else staying there. Possibly the only chance you’ll get a totally private balcony.

Edited: 11 May 2018, 03:22
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation help please

Thank you for replying malagabob. NOT intending to do anything on the balcony (LOL). However, I want to be on holiday with my other half, not a total stranger. We are Busy people and just wanted to pick and choose when we interact with others whilst on holiday. I do thank you for your suggestions of accommodations and your reply. Regards.

Kos
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation help please

Check out booking.com it has a large range of accommodation with descriptions

Reply to: Accommodation help please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations