We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalamaki May 2018

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kalamaki May 2018

Hi there,

Travelling to kalamaki next weekend with my other half and toddler. We are looking for a nice relaxing week with beach visits and nice food...Just quality family time really. A few people have made comments about it being "lively" so now I'm a little worried (I thought that was the next town of Laganas). Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!!

6 replies to this topic
Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalamaki May 2018

Its a lovely resort to stay in, flat, spread out and lots of restaurants and bars to choose from. It appeals to all ages with some bars noisier than others but you can always find a quieter one. Restaurants are all child friendly & you'll soon find the ones which suit you. As its school holidays there will be plenty of families around enjoying a weeks sunshine too. Kalamaki definitely is nothing like its neighbour Laganas.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalamaki May 2018

I have had a walk around kalamaki on google earth and thou it does look out of season when the images were taken it looks quite sparse to me, i hope it looks livelier when in full swing

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalamaki May 2018

a lot of the walkabout type apps show the resort during the day when most people are on the beach, at the pool or exploring the island. Like most resorts the main areas come to life in the evening when we all venture out.

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalamaki May 2018

Thanks Kaz đź‘Ť I don't mind a little lively myself but it's our 1st time away with the little one so not too lively...if you know what I mean.

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kalamaki May 2018

Lisa that's the glory of Kalamaki something for everyone :)

Bathgate, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kalamaki May 2018

Hi

There is a mixture in Kalamaki if you head to the old kalamaki road it is a bit quieter but definitely not rowdy like Laganas.

Reply to: Kalamaki May 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations