We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarkets

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
Supermarkets

Hi guys, im staying at the exotica in the summer and was wondering where the best place to buy beer,wine, snacks ect for the room

10 replies to this topic
Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,293 posts
231 reviews
1. Re: Supermarkets

There is a supermarket right next door to your hotel and more on the main road.

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Supermarkets

Isn't exotica All Inclusive? Can't you just take snacks and drinks to your room from hotel?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Supermarkets

We used the shop next door or the one at the top of the street on the main strip, pretty much every shop charges similar prices though.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
4,182 posts
33 reviews
4. Re: Supermarkets

Kev, I think a lot of all inclusive hotel forbid taking food away from the restaurants etc especially to your room. They usually quote health & hygiene concerns. I've only ever been AI twice, once many years ago (when I was younger & foolish) to Turkey & about 10 years ago to Cuba. Both these were 4/5 star places & they both had staff on the doors of restaurants & Snack bars to make sure no food left the eating areas. The place in Cuba had a fridge in the room that was restocked daily with snacks & drinks. The one in Turkey didn't (it was sh*te)

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Supermarkets

aaaahhh , now it makes sense

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
4,182 posts
33 reviews
6. Re: Supermarkets

Yes, it should be called ' not quite all inclusive'😁

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: Supermarkets

I always go fully wedged up with cash on AI as i like the best of both worlds, the drinks i was referring to were things like fruity ciders , pringles ect to snack on whilst the females are spending 3 hours fighting over the hairdryer and straighteners :)

12 posts
8. Re: Supermarkets

We are also staying in Exotica. I am surprised you can not take a drink or food to your room or balcony? I was hoping to have a glass of wine on the balcony. Can anybody confirm that? Thank you

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: Supermarkets

You will be able to take drinks, I've never been stopped at any hotel and if they try to stop me I will still take them.... I'm a bad boy 😂

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
13 reviews
10. Re: Supermarkets

You can definitely take drinks we always did, ask for them in plastic cups if you want, save taking them back to the bar. Not sure about food, we took food from the pool snack bar back to our room and didn’t have a problem, so I’m sure it’ll be the same with breakfast & lunch?

Reply to: Supermarkets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations