We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

London, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Weather

Hi,

Friends if ours returned from Caleta De Fuste on Fri, they said the weather was mostly cloudy the whole time they were there! We fly out next tues, starting to panic a bit now!! Has it picked up over the weekend? Thanks

Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

If you go down through the topics there is a chap that does a daily forecast on the weather at that time. I followed it last week and web cams etc and it seemed to be very cloudy all week. At the mo its sunny and 28 degrees.. the link for the weather forecast that i believe the locals use is aemet.es/en/…antigua-id35003 hipe this helps :)

London, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thank you so much

Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

You're welcome. We fly out in couple weeks so fingers crossed it's nice

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Can you give me the links for webcams please?

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
630 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

www.canaryuk.com/caleta_live_webcam.php

You will be happy to know the weather has really improved on last week

Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

May just be mine but webcam seems to have frozen at around 4pm yesterday??

7. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste