We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tahona garden

bedworth
Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
tahona garden

hi can anyone tell me why I can find uptodate posts about this hotel on lowcost holiday's website but not on here and it say's tripadvisor reviews going there on 15 march

george

west midlands
Level Contributor
390 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: tahona garden

Try la tahona garden, should find the reviews then

bedworth
Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: tahona garden

hi yea already tried that same as

george

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
56 reviews
3. Re: tahona garden

Hi in regards to tahona gardens, ive been there last sept 13, its very basic, rooms not the best they were originally self contained flats but the have gone all exclusive now The food very poor altho you wouldn't starve, we did go out for either lunch or evening meals depending on our trips out. The pools are very well maintained, 1 heated, the bar around the pool is open till 6pm then you can go into the hotel. The town & beaches are lovely & its only 10 min walk. There is no entertainment am afraid at the gardens, you get what you pay for with this hotel , its not 3 * its more 2* but on the whole we met some lovely ppl & drinks a plentyfull no short measures. &we did enjoy our stay. Oh & not a lot of staff speak english & the towels etc weren't changed regular, hope this helps, there is review s on here...

Edited: 17 February 2014, 09:11
bedworth
Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: tahona garden

hi steffo thank's it's apparently been fefurbished since your stay but I was wondering why low cost holiday's have more updated review's than on here I know it's a cheapo but me and her inside the door's just need a break and its first time on the island been to teneriffe a couple of time's also lanzarote really looking forward to it only 4 week's to go

george

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,788 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: tahona garden

Hey

Not sure where u were looking dude but google threw up the attached link straight away, reviews as recent as yesterday.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g658907-d5679…

Enjoy yr time on Fuerte, I am there in March also.

Mart

Edited: 17 February 2014, 18:20
bedworth
Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: tahona garden

thank's fugee some very mixed opinion's but ive found there are a lot of professional whinger's out ther they don't seem to like anywherewe are looking forward to the break away from this damp miserable place

george

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
7. Re: tahona garden

I stayed there previous to the refurbishment and it was a good trip. The apartments were dated but clean. Pool area very well looked after and plenty of sunbeds. Drinks a plenty. Food, was not the best on the AI basis but I always found something to eat and if not, you are near to the town centre so plenty of places to eat and drink should you wish. Enjoy!

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,788 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: tahona garden

Hey

No worries George'. Some people seem to forget just how little they paid for places such as Tahona when it comes to penning reviews. The same happens on the Rhodes forum on a regular basis. My mantra is you pay for what you get and if you want 4/5 star, get your hand in your pocket.

Enjoy Fuerte, roll on the 2nd

Mart

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
9. Re: tahona garden

Hey Fugee, you are so right. I stay at another low budget place called Caleta Garden which is not far from this one. Some of the reviews are awful but I have now been there a couple of times and I will be going again and I love it. It is what you say, you get what you pay for. If you want 5 star, pay for 5 star.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,788 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: tahona garden

Hey

Sammig', good attitude, funnily enough I looked at Tahona in Caleta Gardens when I was deciding where to stay n I would have no reservations in staying at either hotel. In the end I chose Corralejo n the Mar Adentro cos it suited me perfectly, it is a bit rough around the edges but it has a personal, friendly feel which I value. I think with some reviewers, if the slightest thing goes wrong then everything else is exagerrated to calamity status. I cant wait to try out 'Corrie' for the first time.

Mart

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste