We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities for my 16 year old

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Activities for my 16 year old

My son and I are arriving in Torrox Costa on the 23rd of July, I'm searching for activities to do with my son, ideas are Tivoli World but am worried if we will have enough time there as it starts at 6.00pm and we need to get last bus back from Malaga at 11.00pm. Also he is keen on a Water Park is there any near by?

Torrox Costa Promenade
Gift & Speciality Shops
Black Frog Divers
Walking Tours, Water Sports, Kayaking & Canoeing, Scuba & Snorkeling
Deco Dive Torrox
Water Sports, Scuba & Snorkeling
Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,824 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities for my 16 year old

The closest to Torrox is Aquavelis at Torre del Mar - not the largest or cheapest in the world but very popular all teh same. 15 minutes bus ride from Torrox then a 10 minutes walk from TDM bus station.

http://www.aquavelis.es/index_en.htm

The water pàrk at Torremolinos is larger but involves a journey into Malaga then on to Torremolinos.

Edited: 18 July 2012, 21:27
Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Activities for my 16 year old

Tivoli's open from 5pm in July (6pm in August), so you should have enough time if you get there for when it opens (provided you don't mind the heat).

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Activities for my 16 year old

Thank you for this info, and the reviews I have read are promising.

4. Re: Activities for my 16 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2013, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Torrox