We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Villa

Lancashire England
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Holiday Villa

I have booked a villa which is situate at Calle de Velasquez Tamango Hill Torrox. I am trying to find a map that will show this area. Have been on google and cannot find Calle de Velasquez. Can anybody help?

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
1. Re: Holiday Villa

Tamango Hill is midway between Nerja & Torrox but I believe comes under Nerja.

nerjatoday.com/nerjaareaguide/tamango-hill/

Lancashire England
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Holiday Villa

Thanks for your quick response. I did know the property was on the border of Torrox/Nerja but have been unable to locate the area on google maps, particulary the address Calle de Velasquez. Just wanted to have a look t the surrounding area.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,733 posts
58 reviews
3. Re: Holiday Villa

Holabi, if you go to the link Halfwayer mentions, there is a map. See an area called "Punta Lara".

On Google maps type in "Punta Lara, Nera", bring the little man to the N340 and follow this road towards Torrox. When you come to the large Torrox sign on the left, there is a road to the right, this is Tamango Hill.

I hope you have a car as there no facilities in the area, other than a small bar/restaurant on the beach.

Edited: 14 June 2012, 23:42
Lancashire England
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Holiday Villa

Thanks for your response with directions. Am a bit worried about there not being much in the area. We were going to have a car but the driver has now backd out of the holiday. Am seriously worried now about how we will get to the villa and more importantly how we will get around. I do drive myself but a bit worried about driving in Malaga.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,733 posts
58 reviews
5. Re: Holiday Villa

If you do not have a car then realistically a taxi is the only way.

The Alsa bus from/to Malaga passes along the main road but unfortunately the nearest bus stop is at the Marinas de Nerja hotel (about 10 mins walk).

A local bus from Nerja turns around at the roundabout near Ladera Del Mar urbanisation (about 5 minutes walk).

6. Re: Holiday Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Torrox
Recent Conversations