We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hospitals in ubon

Which Ubon Ratchathani hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
hospitals in ubon

Does anyone have first hand experience with hospitals in ubon?

Queensland
Level Contributor
61 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hospitals in ubon

Just returned from Thailand and spent 3 days in Ubon, my wife needed treatment for badly cut leg and went to the local hospital close to the centre, very little English spoken but she was treated to a high standard and given medication for 540 baht . Her leg has healed so you could say we were happy with our visit to the hospital.

buntharik issan...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hospitals in ubon

I live in the Ubon province and think you get better treatment in Ubon hospitals then you would get in Geelong. Hi tech and well equiped. Jim

Queensland
Level Contributor
61 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hospitals in ubon

I would agree with your comments and with the typical Thai smile you know things will be fine

Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hospitals in ubon

I have had successful back surgery at Ubon Ruk Hospital but this man who also was having a standard operation ended up being killed by the government hospital. memock.com/2011/…

5. Re: hospitals in ubon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 17:19
Get answers to your questions about Ubon Ratchathani