We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Fuerteventura

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cavan
Level Contributor
92 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry to Fuerteventura

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could tell me the cost of the ferry to Fuerteventura. We would hope to travel over there with a car. Thanks...

england
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

Approx 20euros each.

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,053 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

It depends on which ferry you take - fast one (just under 20 minutes) or slow one (about 40 minutes). Also prices vary dependant on time of year and day travelling.

Also be aware some car companies will charge you to take the car from the island.

Here's the current prices:-

fredolsen.es/en-US/…C-DatosTarifa.aspx

https:/…ventas_disponibilidad_en

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

Its certainly NOT 20e each with a car maltaman27, where did you get that from? If you really want to go over with the car, (and the hire company has agreed it), I would visit a travel agents etc so see if you can get a deal/offer. if you book direct it will be pricey.

Keith

cavan
Level Contributor
92 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

Thank you for all your replies.

england
Level Contributor
41 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

My sincere apologies, we were there in november and it was 20 euros each then per person, i forgot you said with a car, sorry.

Cymru
Level Contributor
56 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

Did the trip this week,tickets for 15 euros each from booking office in harbour, not the big ferries but the smaller one,sorry I've already forgotten the names,it has the words glass bottomed boat written on the side although i couldn't find it.

when you get off you can catch a No.6 bus at the Quay side to Corallejo beach or walk to the town.

Cymru
Level Contributor
56 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

Oops, sorry, I also missed the car part. It'll have to be one of the big ferries for you.

cavan
Level Contributor
92 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

Thanks again for your replies ...... I reckon we'll probably leave the car behind and use buses, or our feet!

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

Princess Ico could be the small ship/boat your refering to. If you want so see some of Fuerteventura, book a coach tour with last minute or Customer Travel. Both offer a good day out. If you just want a ride on the ferry also visit them to see what deals are on offer. Cheaper than booking direct normally.

Keith

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ferry to Fuerteventura

Just check your car hire terms before you leave Lanzarote. I knew it is still the Canaries and the same Provincial Local Council (Las Palmas) but some companies say you can't take the car off the island. there will probably be a branch of the same company in Fuerte as well which makes it more absurd.

It will be insurance thing or accident /breakdown recovery risk for the company which may make them insist on keeping the car on the island. Worth Checking in case you invalidate your insurance.