We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wind surfing lessons

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
61 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Wind surfing lessons

Hi, can anyone recommend any windsurfing schools/instructors? My husband started windsurfing lessons recently and would be keen to have some lessons/hire some equipment while we are in Playa Blanca for 3 weeks. End of May/June time. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Playa Blanca
Playa Blanca
Lanzarote, Spain
3 replies to this topic
Houghton-le-Spring...
Level Contributor
72 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wind surfing lessons

Windblue sports in Playa Blanca offer surfing lessons. They do stand up paddling and kayaking too. Search on FB and you will find them. Located close to the ferry port.

Mentioned in this post
Playa Blanca
Playa Blanca
Lanzarote, Spain
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
38,879 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wind surfing lessons

There's Oceanride Sailing at the Marina for windsurfing and Kaboti Surf School which is on the road from the roundabout down to the front. It's on the left hand side going down the hill, nearly opposite Calle el Correillo. Check out the reviews on Tripadvisor.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wind surfing lessons

Although I've not windsurfed with them, I have hired a catamaran from Oceanride in the past. All the equipment that they had seemed in very good nick & they were very easy to deal with. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Their website is:

http://www.oceanride-sailing.net/

Bear in mind that the wind generally blows from the north & so is offshore & tends to be rather gusty.

Reply to: Wind surfing lessons
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted