We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Wedding

Leeds
Level Contributor
173 posts
334 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Wedding

A friend of minr is coming to stay at White Rocks on Friday with her elderly mum who would live to watch the Royal Wedding! I know that watching tv on holiday isn't most people's idea of fun but wondered if there will be any bars in Lassi with it on? It is their first time in Lassi and I said I would try and find out for them!

Mentioned in this post
Lassi
Lassi
Cephalonia, Greece
6 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
5,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Wedding

Hi, seriously doubt it as most don't open till 16.00ish as most people are on beaches/pools during the day. Best bet is prob White Rocks itself(BBC is wirely available) or Irilena Hotel

Mentioned in this post
Irilena Hotel
Irilena Hotel
201 Reviews
Cephalonia, Greece
Leeds
Level Contributor
173 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Wedding

Thanks v much.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,007 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Wedding

Hi,

As Prince Philip is (was?) Greek and it is his grandson who is getting married there MAY possibly be a bar or two showing it.

I am no computer expert but as a last resort if you are taking a tablet (computer not paracetemol!) with you is there not a BBC app you could download and watch it that way?

Best of luck

Bob

Edited: 16 May 2018, 17:02
Leeds
Level Contributor
173 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Wedding

Thanks Bob. My friend is IT challenged to say the least(!) but I will pass the info on. I just thought with it being FA Cup Final day too there may be a bar capitalising on them both although the football doesn't kick off until 5.15.

Edited: 17 May 2018, 03:00
Level Contributor
5,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Wedding

As I said most bars dont open till later, prob just be opening for Scottish final at 17.00, FA cup 19.15(local) it’s a struggle to get places open for 12.45(14.45) ko’s, wedding in morning?

Leeds
Level Contributor
173 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Wedding

Thanks again.

Reply to: Royal Wedding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations