We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Lassi

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Airport to Lassi

Hi I’m flying out next Saturday and just wondering the cheapest way to get from the Airport to Lassi, I’m staying at Emma’s Studios

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
5,270 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Airport to Lassi

Hi, depending on time of arrival get the bus(look on ktel bus timetable) or cab €15

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Airport to Lassi

I would get a cab, you would have to walk a few hundred yards from the bus stop to Emmas studios. Slightly up and down hill.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Airport to Lassi

Hi Lewis, bus certainly the cheapest but if you are staying at Emmas on the Fanari Road then a taxi would be your best option. It would be a decent walk with luggage in the heat and taxi shouldn't be much more than 20euro. As far as I'm aware bus doesn'.t go down Fanari road. Emma's by the way look lovely. hope this helps

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Airport to Lassi

The bus does not go down the Fanari road, it bears right where the Fanari road starts and goes over the hill.The walk along the Fanari Road to the capital Argostoli is excellent, with a great pitstop just round the corner from the lighthouse. A typical Greek taverna with wonderful views across the inlet. We will be sat there in a few short weeks.

Reply to: Airport to Lassi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations