We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timers

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
7 reviews
2 helpful votes
First timers

Hi.

Me and my wife are travelling to Lassi in mid-June.

We've never been to Greece for over 25 years and have no idea of the current cost of anything - Meals, Beer, wine, cocktails etc.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

12 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
6 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: First timers

Hi,

Food of course is as cheap or as expensive as you make it...

But on average a Main local dishes are 8 to 12 euro, starters 3 to 5, a large beer about 3, a litre of local wine about 6, cocktails I'm not so sure about.

Steaks fish etc can be a little bit more expensive.

Level Contributor
5,336 posts
33 reviews
18 helpful votes
2. Re: First timers

Hi, 🍺 €2.5-3, 🍷 €3-5(€6-10 for carafe), 🍹€5-8, 🥃 €5-10, most bars have happy hours 17.00-22.00. Main meals 🇬🇷 €8-15, A’s Ian says steak, fish,etc more xpensive. Have posted foto of menu/prices for Staircase Bar which will give you an idea

Level Contributor
5,336 posts
33 reviews
18 helpful votes
3. Re: First timers

ps, bus to Argostoli €1.5ea, taxi €6

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
7 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: First timers

Brilliant!.

Thanks to you both.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
85 reviews
57 helpful votes
5. Re: First timers

Beer 3 euro cocktails 5 to 6 some bars have happy hour meals 10 to 12 euro each some nice restaurants in lassi we liked phedra think its still no 1 on t adviser

Cardiff, United...
8 posts
1 review
6. Re: First timers

hi I'm traveling with girlfriend in june 11 days in lassi self catering first time .how much spending money do we need .prob eat out 2 daily few drinks at nite thanks rayo

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
12,388 posts
89 reviews
65 helpful votes
7. Re: First timers

Hi Rayo

it does depend on what sort of evening meal you have. As Ian says in reply 1, Steak and fish can be expensive but if you avoid those and stick to local dishes then you should get by on about 100 - 120€ per day between you but that does not include any trips.

Bob

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
3 helpful votes
8. Re: First timers

We went for 7 days and spent €1200. We haven't cut corners and eaten out lunch and tea, had cocktails, wine and beer. That also included a day trip which was €45 each x

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
27 reviews
24 helpful votes
9. Re: First timers

Just back from 14 day holiday in 2 resorts. First week b/b, second week s/c. We spent 1400 Euros , light lunch with drinks, evening meals with shared starter and drinks, evening drinks, coffees and drinks during the day etc, Includes 60 euros spent on petrol for hire car and family gifts.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
7 reviews
2 helpful votes
10. Re: First timers

Based on the above, would you say €2000 will be enough for two weeks?

Just me and the missus, staying B&B, so will not be eating much during the day - maybe a sarnie or something at most.

Evening meal with starters, wine, beer followed by a few drinks. Maybe a couple of trips out but will most likely just hop on the bus to wherever we need to go.

Edited: 11 June 2018, 22:45
Reply to: First timers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lassi
Recent Conversations