we are (2 adult + 2 kids each 15 year and 10 years), planning to do Skagefla hike on May 16
We are arriving Geiranger on 15th Evening. Plan to do Skagefla hike on 16th morning
and on same day we are driving in Car from Geiranger to Hallesylt by last ferry (17.00 ) to reach Olden be evening.
1) is there any short Boat service available to drop and pick us at Skagefla starting point ( we are thinking that anyway we would take ferry in evening, so we can avoid taking that for morning hike to skagefla)
2) how much overall time it requires to cover complete hike both ways ?
3) Is Mid of May good time to do this hike ?
4) Any other hike we can do if Skagefla is not possible ?, what are other recommendations ?
5) Do we need to book evening ferry (last ferry at 17.00) in advance for May 16, so we can directly pay on ferry itself