We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picnic Wineries

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
305 posts
60 reviews
Picnic Wineries

Which wineries in the area have picnic areas where you can buy wine by the glass to drink with your lunch? Any have deli or picnic supplies on site?

12 replies to this topic
4 posts
11. Re: Picnic Wineries

what I find suspect is none of you have your real names on here nor a photo of yourself. If we were to gauge "suspect", I'd say this ranks right at the top.

Nice conversing. Hard period.

Paradise, Canada
Level Contributor
1,736 posts
23 reviews
12. Re: Picnic Wineries

Hi Christy M

Welcome to your first forage on Trip Advisor. You can locate the date of the post under the title of each post. Sometimes first posters use old post to try and market their company or advertise which is against TA posting policy. You will see who are the "regulars" here on different forums by the huge number of posts under their screen names. Most of the people here are great and we all volunteer our time to help others. Don't take offence to the regular posters on this post. Sometimes even the regulars (me included) have resurrected old post, purely by accident because we want to help that poster with information.

Reply to: Picnic Wineries
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oliver
Recent Conversations