We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus timetable: Dubrovnik-Kotor-Budva on April 2012

Thailand
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Bus timetable: Dubrovnik-Kotor-Budva on April 2012

Hello,

On April 2012, I will be travelling to Dubrovnik Croatia and I want to enter through Kotor and Budva Montenegro by bus.

I have rarely found the bus timetable information on internet that one is showed only bus at night and another is showed only bus at morning from Dubrovnik to Kotor and Kotor to Dubrovnik.

Anyhow, the Lonely Planet book (Croatia) is only described that it has a daily services bus for 2-3 times/day. All of this are made me a bit confused.

In addition, I want to know the bus timetable information of Kotor-Budva (Round Trip).

Please help and clarify about the bus timetable route Dubrovnik-Kotor (Round Trip) and Kotor-Budva on April 2012, or suggest me what the valuable internet site is supported my enquiry.

Herceg Novi
Level Contributor
152 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Bus timetable: Dubrovnik-Kotor-Budva on April 2012

Hi,

there is a bus three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday) from Dubrovnik to Kotor 10am , 3pm , 8:30 pm . From Kotor to Dubrovnik same days at 7:10 am and 8:30 am

From Kotor to Budva there is a bus every half an hour from 8 am till 8 pm .

Rgds

Thailand
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Bus timetable: Dubrovnik-Kotor-Budva on April 2012

Boka B, thank you very much for your information.

Australia
Level Contributor
130 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Bus timetable: Dubrovnik-Kotor-Budva on April 2012

Hi

I am also looking into transportation from Dubrovnik to Kotor.

As I would be doing it on a Thursday or Friday, are there any way besides by bus?

I will not be driving

Many thanks

Southampton
4 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Bus timetable: Dubrovnik-Kotor-Budva on April 2012

May be worth taking a look at Blue Line who run many services in Montenegro See:http://www.blueline-mne.com/regionaltransportation.html

5. Re: Bus timetable: Dubrovnik-Kotor-Budva on April 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:15