We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Podgorica to Kotor, Kotor to Dubrovnik

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Podgorica to Kotor, Kotor to Dubrovnik

Hi and good day,

I have googled for many hours trying to find out these information but ended up with conficting information. Hence, I will be really grateful if anybody can help me with these, Thanks in advance!

From Podgorica to Kotor;

1-The bus timetable from Podgorica to Kotor?

2-Where do I board the bus?

3-How long will the bus journey takes?

4-How much is the cost of the bus ticket?

From Kotor to Dubrovnik;

1-The bus timetable from Kotor to Dubrovnik?

2-Where do I board the bus?

3-How long will the bus journey takes?

4-How much is the cost of the bus ticket?

Many many thanks! Cheers!

Edited: 22 February 2012, 04:58
Kotor, Montenegro
Level Contributor
87 posts
1. Re: Podgorica to Kotor, Kotor to Dubrovnik

good day 2 u 2

podgorica kotor runs every hour,u do board on main bus station,u will buy ticket there and get small coin to come into the terminal,ticket price is 7 euros and it will take up to 1.30h.

from kotor to dubrovnik u have at least 2 direct line depending on date of traveling,first one is 8.30 and second 15h,ticket is 12.5euros and it will take 2,45mins.

hope this help..

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Podgorica to Kotor, Kotor to Dubrovnik

Hi boyana m,

Really thankful for your helpful information. May I ask, when you mentioned that "at least 2 direct line depending on date of traveling,first one is 8.30 and second 15h". Do you mean that there are only 2 daily buses leaving from Kotor to Dubrovnik? I will be in Kotor on 10th April (Tuesday).

If so, I will most likely be taking the afternoon bus to Dubrovnik. I would not want to miss this bus else my next itinerary may be delayed.

Many thanks in advance!!

3. Re: Podgorica to Kotor, Kotor to Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 11:41