We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Montenegro at the moment

Level Contributor
15 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Montenegro at the moment

Hi all

Is the weather in Montenegro at the moment actually thunderstorms?! Or is this bursts of rain with sunshine in between

Thanks,

Lily

Mentioned in this post
12 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,306 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

Rain Rain Rain, but that should only last until Wednesday, starting Thursday thru Sunday it will be Summer with temperatures between 24c and 28c, basically beach weather(although I do not know the water temperatur, should be still cool now) Monday should be raining again, but anything besides a 3 day forecast is rather unreliable. Use weather apps

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

It is not rain at all, only cloudy, yesterday also it was windy and cloudy, rain has started in the night.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,306 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

I can only go by the forecast as I am not there, but it looks like super weather from thursday on- I want to go so bad right now....

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
323 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

Even though the forecast shows rain it has been really really nice. Sunny for most parts and only small bouts of rain up here in the north.

Level Contributor
15 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

Ah that’s great, thanks all

We have a week and a half til we go anyway but just was a bit worried about the weather forecast I’d seen online!

Don’t mind if it’s not scorching but fingers crossed for no rain

:)

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,306 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

I think by late May rain is rather rare. If so, it would only be a quick shower, but normally from Late May thru August there is hardly any rain in the area

London Ontario
Level Contributor
702 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

Today was absolutely beautiful in Kotor. Bright blue skies, about 24 degrees. Just perfect!

Mentioned in this post
Kotor
Kotor
Kotor Municipality, Montenegro
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,306 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

Great! I hope you have a good time

Solvesborg, Sweden
Level Contributor
821 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

Accuweather shows good weather for Ulcinj wednesday next week, but other websites like Weather Underground and yr.no shows rain, rain, rain, a little bit worried cause constant torrential rain and thunderstorms could ruin the holiday.

Mentioned in this post
Ulcinj
Ulcinj
Ulcinj Municipality, Montenegro
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
18,306 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather in Montenegro at the moment

Well, we can not change the weather, but we are coming into that time of the year when rain is rare. Even if there is a thunderstorm, it will be quick and not rain all day long

Reply to: Weather in Montenegro at the moment
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted