We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Faliraki

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Faliraki

Hi all. We’re 12 17/18 yr old lads looking to go on our first holiday without parents next July/August. Trying to decide between kavos or faliraki. Want lively (obviously) but nowhere full of idiots. Any advice? Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Faliraki

Have you tried laganas in Zante it’s good there for young ones loads of bars etc lively bar street and nice beach with water sports.kavos is meant to be the same but people have said faliraki is a bit calmer now and more for families.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,791 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Faliraki

Hey

...yes, Faliraki has become more cosmopolitan in terms of footfall over the last 10 years or so. A lot of families stay up in the Northern area towards Kalithea in the bigger hotels. Faliraki appeals to everyone now and has restaurants n tavernas to please all. Yet I can guarantee July n August will offer a fantastic time down bar/club street without all the over edited hype of 'Club Reps Faliraki' tv back in the 90's. The beach is far better than Kavos or Laganas and Raki has one of the largest waterparks in Europe. Oh and the climate is far better given its location on the East coast of an island in the SE Aegean. Nothing wrong with Kavos and Lagana of course and I am sure they wld also have a great time there. Yet having been to all, Raki stands out for the reasons I mentioned.

Mart

Reply to: Faliraki
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations