We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Spending money

Hi,

I have a 1 week stay in Faliraki with my boyfriend in early July.

How much money would we need for 1 weeks self catering?

Will be eating out most nights, buying (too many) cocktails and just general lunch/snacking/soft drinks/alcohol/souvenirs etc.

Planning to use buses and taxis to get around and plan on having a boat trip/trip into Rhodestown/trip into Lindos.

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Spending money

Hi

I have just come back from Faliraki. You can get a lunch e.g. wrap/burger with fries at most places for around 7 euros. Dinner is around 12 euros and cocktails average about 6-7 euros. You can get a glass of beer or wine for about 3-4 euros.

The bus to Rhodes was 2.40 Euro one way and the boat trip to Lindos ranges from 15 - 30 euros.

If you would like a cheap but nice meal, I would try yamas Mario. We had a starter to share, two mains and three cocktails each for 47 Euro.

I hope this helps!

London, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Spending money

Hi, also going to Rhodes in July, we are spending 6 nights in Rhodes town and 4 nights in Falaraki. Day trips to Lindos / Symi Island. Can anyone let me know on prices in those areas. Thanks above for Falaraki!

Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
3. Re: Spending money

Hey! Hope your holiday was amazing! Just wondering how many euros you took and was it enough? X

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
4. Re: Spending money

Hiya, we took 900 euros and it was just enough. We were down to our last euro on the way we went home, but we did live rather lavishly ;)

nottingham
Level Contributor
83 posts
566 reviews
5. Re: Spending money

Not sure if this is good or bad done 645€ in week one, week to go?

Reply to: Spending money
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations