We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coin Flip?

Which Hopkins hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Robbinsdale...
Level Contributor
319 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Coin Flip?

We are looking at two properties for our 4 night stay late January: a condo with Sarkiki Reef Resort or Parrot Cove. Any imput would be appreciated...thanks gang..

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
6,834 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coin Flip?

is Sarkiki open and operating?

Robbinsdale...
Level Contributor
319 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coin Flip?

I think our VRBO condo is part of the operation - at least my wife thought it was, we are looking at : http://www.vrbo.com/323822

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
14,848 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coin Flip?

If Katie is unsure whether the place is open and operating, I"d be asking a lot of questions before I spent any money......

She knows Belize travel better than anyone else I know......

Robbinsdale...
Level Contributor
319 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coin Flip?

Thanks again - thats why I popped the question! We have used TripAdvisor for many years for this reason- maybe we're leaning towards Parrot Cove...thanks gang..

California
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coin Flip?

We are considering a stay at Sarkiki Reef Resort in the middle of January. We are new to Belize and aren't familiar with Hopkins. If it IS open and operating, does anyone have any info on it? I'm hesitant becuase of the lack of available reviews.

6. Re: Coin Flip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 21:16