We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night market

Manchester
Level Contributor
15 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Night market

Hi I'm going to Batu Ferrenghi in December and am looking forward to visiting the night market. How much would I be expected to pay for fake designer bags and watches?

Also are there lots of massage shop, like in Thailand? And what is the average price for foot massage and back massage.

Thanks for your help.

G 😃

12 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
20,193 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Night market

I agree with what everyone says about the Batu Feringhi night market. To be honest, it's a bit pathetic with a lot of overpriced junk. Fun for a wander through but if you really want to do some shopping it's best to go to Georgetown I think.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,653 posts
1,881 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Night market

I did visit the night market at Batu Ferringhi recently, it was more disappointing from our first visit, when among the tat, you had a guy selling magic tricks, a local artist or two. Now it was just a few types of items repeatedly and the fake designer handbags were laughable in quality.

This time we noticed the complete absence of the fake DVD and CD sellers. Put out of business by the widespread use of torrents!

Reply to: Night market
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Batu Ferringhi