We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anthonys Bar

Durham, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Anthonys Bar

I've read Anthonys Bar is closed, my wife and I were very friendly with Anthony and Sarah and exchanged postcards for a number of years. Can anyone tell us if they still live in Penang or did they go to Sarahs home at Maurituas

Mentioned in this post
Penang Island
Penang Island
Penang, Malaysia
4 replies to this topic
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,373 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anthonys Bar

Sorry to hear that. I used to enjoy chatting to Sarah. If they have gone to Mauritius it does not surprise me.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
129 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anthonys Bar

Hi, we were there September 2016 and saw Anthony, he has a massage place where the bar used to be, don't know if he's still there now, hope this helps

Durham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anthonys Bar

Thanks for your info. It's just that we would like to contact Sarah and him but havn't an address

Sussex
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anthonys Bar

Hi! I’m in BF at the moment - Sarah & Anthony are indeed still here! They still own/run the Relax Massage shop! I just spoke to Sarah! She would love to hear from you but doesn’t use much technology - but does use WhatsApp? I have two local mobile numbers - you’ll need to add the code for Malaysia!

Good luck!

016 428 9035

016 327 6330

Edited: 05 March 2018, 21:48
Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Anthonys Bar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Batu Ferringhi