We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room recommendations Beachfront Hotel La Palapa

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
room recommendations Beachfront Hotel La Palapa

We would like to request a room in advance of our trip - does anyone have recommendations? We have a standard room for 2 nights and a balcony room for 2 nights. It seems there are two buildings - is one better than the other?

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room recommendations Beachfront Hotel La Palapa

Balcony rooms 1-5 are on the ground level 6-10 are second floor.Standard rooms don't have balconies or patios so there is no real difference. In such a small hotel you have equal access to the beach and sun beds right outside your door.

I did not have luck requesting a room in advance of my stay but was able to change rooms after I arriived.

2. Re: room recommendations Beachfront Hotel La Palapa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2018, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Holbox Island
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now