We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Non Seafood Options

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Non Seafood Options

My wife and I will be on Holbox for a week this June. My wife is not a seafood eater. What are some restaurants that have good non seafood options?

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
268 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Non Seafood Options

Viva Zapata, El Chapulim and Los Peleones all had chicken/beef and vegetarian options.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Non Seafood Options

There is also a lot of good pizza.

Silver Spring
Level Contributor
37 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Non Seafood Options

I agree with the Viva Zapata and pizza recs. Also Taco Queto has a lot of non-seafood options. Additionally, the street food carts have mostly non-seafood options and they are fab.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Non Seafood Options

I am non sea food also and just got back. Every place we ate had some great options. I sure didn't go hungry.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
738 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Non Seafood Options

Like your wife, I don't eat much seafood or fish. I was just there last week and really didn't encounter any restaurants that I would've needed to avoid entirely. Virtually everyone has chicken and/or beef selections, and as another poster mentioned, pizza is available everywhere, it seems.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
190 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Non Seafood Options

Ukulele Grill

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Non Seafood Options

Most places have lots of non-fishy options. This site has photos and descriptions of lots of places in Holbox :) enjoy!

8. Re: Non Seafood Options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2018, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Holbox Island
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question