We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is The Taste Academy still going?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Is The Taste Academy still going?

I saw the Taste Academy reviews and wanted to try it. I simply couldn't find it, I asked many people, many had heard of it, but no one knew where it was for certain.

Their website has closed down, have read somewhere it may have moved, anywhere shed light on this?

2 replies to this topic
london
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is The Taste Academy still going?

yes it closed down ... it was in the front part of the building for the bowling green next door to the Arena area ... when they closed down they said they would be relocating but as far as I know nothing's happened yet ... if you want to keep up with what they're doing keep an eye on their Facebook page

Llansanffraid Glan...
Level Contributor
668 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is The Taste Academy still going?

According the Rhyl City Strategy (*) website Taste 2 will be located in their new building at the junction of Elwy Street and Wellington Road. It appears that the Google Streetview car passed the site last month so I assume it's this building - https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3187547,-3.4928907,3a,75y,187.58h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHHtGT6B1ARLWI874AnM-0Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 (you may need to copy and paste this link)

(* p.s. I know Rhyl isn't a city but it seems RCS don't!)

Edited: 23 September 2015, 03:15
Reply to: Is The Taste Academy still going?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rhyl
Recent Conversations