We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Average weather in October half-term

uk
Level Contributor
83 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Average weather in October half-term

Hello,

Looking for a break during October half-term and have seen a hotel I like in Port D'Andratx. I know the weather can be hit and miss in the Balearics that time of year but thought I'd ask for personal experiences. We will have a 7yo and a 2.5yo with us so if we get rained in the whole week it would be rather unpleasant for all involved...

Thanks

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,563 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Average weather in October half-term

You answered your own question with hit and miss. Ive had it fantastic, infact near heatwave and not a drop of rain on more than one year to monsoon and storms and flooded roads on others. You pays your money and takes your choices.

Lowestoft, United...
Level Contributor
542 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Average weather in October half-term

Have to agree. Last year the last two weeks October had total mix of rain and beach weather.

3. Re: Average weather in October half-term

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2017, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Andratx
Recent Conversations
More Port d'Andratx Topics