We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest large supermarket

England
Level Contributor
57 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest large supermarket

Am visiting with family in September. We will have a car and would like to do a big shop once we arrive. Any recommendations. Dont mind travelling 20 minutes by car if I can find a supermarket where we can buy a full weeks shopping rather than relying on the smaller supermarkets.

Thank you

3 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,571 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest large supermarket

Theres not really much in the way of big supermarkets at Andratx, theres an Eroski city but its only the equivalent of a Tesco express. There are slightly better ones in Paguera, but the biggest close by are the Mercadona and Lidl in Son Caliu on the ege of Palma Nova.

http://goo.gl/maps/J5Hcr

ipswich
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest large supermarket

we are arriving 22 oct 2016 self catering apartment as i do not drive where can i find the nearest supermarket to do a big shop .i will get a taxi if needed any ideas on prices.

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest large supermarket

The local Aprop and Eroski Centre supermarkets in Port d'Andratx are not too bad for a few days shopping but for a larger weekly shop I would suggest either Mercadona in Paguera or Eroski in Andratx town both are relatively close with Andratx being the closest about 5 km away.

Reply to: Nearest large supermarket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Andratx
Recent Conversations
More Port d'Andratx Topics